Re: Topband: Saga of NP2J (very long)

To: Dan Flaig NP2J <dan@np2j.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Saga of NP2J (very long)
From: Michael Walker <va3mw@portcredit.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 11:55:52 -0400
Dan

Thanks for sharing and even taking the time to write this up, as that takes
time.

We have ALL been there in so many ways and so many times.  I wish we would
all share those stories as they are a learning experience.

As my Grade 12 Physics Teacher said (back in 1975 or so) and I remember the
time and place and it just stuck:  "Failing is a learning experience"
 Truer words have never been spoken.

73, Mike va3mw