Re: Topband: Amp tripping SWR ** progress**

To: Adrian <vk4tux@gmail.com>, "topBand List" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Amp tripping SWR ** progress**
From: WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 00:59:06 +0000
yep,, did that....doesnt trip until somewhere between 300 and 400 watts.....and the alarm is instant.....I suspect what is happening, based on my sons observation, and his recording the sound....is RF is telling the relays on the switch to switch, and the 160 probably goes open....I inserted a barrel connector and all is well....except on stuck on 160.....tomorrow, in between other projects, I think we will swap out all the control cables....