Topband: ARRL 160m Contest

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ARRL 160m Contest
From: "Roger Kennedy" <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 19:06:29 -0000
Well I came on for a couple of hours on Friday night, and managed to work 55
NA stations . . . I think I worked everyone I heard, bar one station that
seemed deaf to copying ANY of the many EU stations calling him !

Came on again a couple of times briefly on Saturday night, and it was mainly
the same stations coming through . . . but I did manage 16 additional NA
contacts.

Conditions though were rather poor . . . the big signals that are normally
S9+ with me were only peaking S8 at times, and often much weaker.  Also, I
didn't hear any Mid-west or West coast stations.

Roger G3YRO