Re: Topband: Sound recordings 160 M

To: Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Sound recordings 160 M
From: uy0zg <uy0zg@mksat.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 14:39:29 +0200
Jorge

ОК ОК ОК

But I'm not talking about the official approach.

I am familiar with all super RX stations ( 160 м) in zone 16 - RA4LW, UR0MC, RL3A

A mediocre station UT6UD shows a fantastic result. I drew the attention of the world community to this.

I especially wanted the founders of CQ WW to better defend this context.

Thanks !

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua