Re: Topband: 3Y0I

To: Jim Monahan <k1px@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 3Y0I
From: kq2m@kq2m.com
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 06:35:54 -0600
Hi Jim,

I google searched again for 3Y0I - and none of the announcements (Dec 1, Aug 19 and Aug 18) on DX News and DX maps and other sites said anything about a Dec 15, 2021 date.

The only place that I can find the information about a Dec. 15, 2021 date that you cite is from an an archived April 9th post on 425.

Can you provide the link to the information that you cited?

Bob, KQ2M