Re: Topband: Radials on ground

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Radials on ground
From: Artek Manuals <Manuals@ArtekManuals.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 09:47:13 -0500
Pete

I  was just  having this very discussion with some one else this week. We modeled a 100 ' tall T on 160 M with sixty-four 100' long radials using NEC-4. with that many radials there was essentially no discernible difference between #22 wire radials and #14 radials on average earth ground. If you want I'll run the analysis using NEC4 again against your smaller radial field later today. Give me the size of the vertical radiator(L, T or straight Vertical)

Dave

NR1DX