Topband: RBN callsign pattern file revision

To: reflector cq-contest <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, topband reflector <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RBN callsign pattern file revision
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 18:03:41 -0500
In order to have the RBN's revised callsign pattern file ready before the CQ 160 contest, We're moving the target date up to January 25, so if you know of new callsign patterns that need to be incorporated, now's the time to let me know.

For those who don't know, the pattern file lets CW Skimmer "anticipate" common callsign patterns and require fewer repetitions for common patterns.

--
73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.