Re: Topband: CQWW 160m

To: Per Eklund <sm2liy@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: CQWW 160m
From: uy0zg <uy0zg@mksat.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 15:09:59 +0200
Hi

Of course the conditions are weak. But on the first night, the result was still -

 USA - 31, VE - 4, Caribbean islands - 5

This morning - only two USA + two stations from the Caribbean

There are only two Japans. One China.
I hope that today Japan will hear me (and I will hear it)..

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua