Re: Topband: 8 Circle question

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 8 Circle question
From: Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 14:45:17 -0700
You might consider the 9 circle which uses 3 verticals for each direction.  It might be interesting to model that with missing elements in those directions but the other directions should work just fine.

The 8 circle uses 2 pair of phased elements.  It is hard to speculate not know which elements would be missing.  It would seem to reason the the intact pairs would work fine.

Most 8 circles do not have a center element.  That would be a 9.

W0MU