Re: Topband: " LOW POWER "

To: Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Topband: " LOW POWER "
From: uy0zg <uy0zg@mksat.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2022 08:07:35 +0200
Roger

another example of a "super" LOW performed by a fighter from the valiant US1Q brigade:

Raw  2021 CQ WW CW Contest

CW / UT2IV / Assisted Low 160 Meters
1 UT2IV..............74,820

And here's what the real HIGH looks like..... :

CW / UY0ZG / Assisted High 160 Meters

2 UY0ZG..............70,799

3 UX0KR..............69,012

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua

uy0zg писал 2022-02-08 07:48:
Roger

I probably don't know how to tell sad jokes.. :-))))

I didn't work LoW in any of the contests.

I think that for participants from Eastern European countries, only
two categories should be left (SINGLE HIGH and MULTI HIGH).

UW0K is not my callsign ..............

---
Nick, UY0ZG
http://www.topband.in.ua