Re: Topband: Lawn staples

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Lawn staples
From: Mark - N5OT <r-emails@n5ot.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 16:16:28 -0600
I know how big a staple gun is for 1/4" staples. Is one for 6" staples 24x larger?  That would be big.  Is it pneumatic?
Mark

On 2/22/2022 4:09 PM, Ken Claerbout wrote:
Areas of my yard have a lot of stone.  Six inch staples were a pain to
use.  Four inch worked better, in case you have similar soil.  Also, if you
are going to install a bunch of them, do yourself a favor and buy the
staple driver tool which makes it a breeze.

73
Ken K4ZW