Re: Topband: ARRL DX 160 Phone - worth a try?

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL DX 160 Phone - worth a try?
From: Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 17:32:50 -0700
I think there is a decent chance some of those are one.  Which ones were on for CW they might be on for SSB.

W0MU

On 3/3/2022 5:15 PM, Tree wrote:
There is some chance you can scare up a CX - but many of the others will
required a focused operation.

The ARRL DX contest isn't that big of an event for most of the DX out
there.

Maybe asking K3LR or W3LPL to see what they typically work on 160 might
help in this contest might help.

Tree