Re: Topband: Surprise! Spring Stew is here

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Surprise! Spring Stew is here
From: Wes <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 10:47:09 -0700
I'd be contacting Susan Collins. Probably pointless considering the world situation, but marijuana growing is still a federal crime and RFI is an FCC concern.

On anther note, a divorce caused me to abandon 2-meter EME about a year after our QSO in 1982.  Is there enough 2-meter EME activity these days to justify building a station to seek my 10th band DXCC?

Wes  N7WS