Re: Topband: ARRLWWDX-SSB Contest 160m conditions

To: Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRLWWDX-SSB Contest 160m conditions
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 15:16:04 -0700
On 3/13/2022 2:33 PM, Roger Kennedy wrote:

Signals were still well down this weekend for the Spring Stew Perry, but
came on the band a couple of times during last night, and managed 28 NA

73 Roger G3YRO

In the Spring Stew, from the west coast USA, signals were excellent from the east coast and Asia. I had no trouble working a number of JA's and a VK (39 points!) running only 100 watts to a vertical. As usual, we heard only thestateside end of many EU QSO's. No openings to EU from here.

Rick N6RK