Topband: excess vacuum tubes available

To: Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: excess vacuum tubes available
From: William Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2022 10:18:35 -0400
Hi,

Over time I have accumulated quite a few vacuum tubes. I have many more than I expect to ever use. I am going through all of them and updating my inventory database. I am doing that with an eye to moving most of them out of here. I am inviting other list members to evaluate what they might need for spares in their gear and for their projects. I need a few for my own gear and I do have some realistic plans for new construction.

At this time I have sorted and counted 340 miniature 7 & 9 pin vacuum tubes. There are multiples of some types and ones or twos of others. I am claiming that all of them are used even though I know that some of them are new and unused. I have long since lost track of which are new but most of them are used.

I have not yet updated my inventory of octal, loctal, and older tubes. I don't think I have any exotic, gold plated, or cryogenically treated tubes. I thought I would like to make enough money through tube sales to retire but it is too late for that. I am already retired :)  Probably something more like postage and a cup of coffee. I will be doing the rest of them next. Meanwhile I invite list members to evaluate their practical needs and send me *PRIVATE EMAIL* with your needs list.

I can use some 6D6 and 41 tubes to keep my RAK going. Trades?

73,

Bill  KU8H

--
bark less - wag more