Topband: Non-amateur stations in Europe on 1860 and 1900 kHz

To: "'topband'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Non-amateur stations in Europe on 1860 and 1900 kHz
From: John Kaufmann via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 10:14:37 -0400
Some evenings I hear noise-like transmissions, approximately 3 kHz wide,
around 1860 and 1900 kHz that appear to be originating in Europe.  I presume
they are not amateur signals.  On European SDR's they are quite loud and
operating continuously every day.  I find they are actually useful as
propagation indicators into Europe.  They are usually audible when there are
no European amateur signals (CW) to be heard.

Do any of you folks in Europe know what these transmissions are?
Transmitter location?  Transmitter power?  Antenna?

73, John W1FV