Topband: ARRL 160 meter contest

To: 160 <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: ARRL 160 meter contest
From: TreeN6TR <treen6tr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2022 09:40:20 -0800
This is a message from N5OT:

Greetings.  My job is to write up the 160 meter contest after the dust
settles for the ARRL.  The best writeups have lots of photos and personal
stories.  Please do what you can to remember the fun this weekend with
pictures and anecdotes.  Feel free to send me whatever you want.  Try to be
creative - one can only look at so many photos of an op sitting at their
radio.  Whatever you send, it will be much appreciated.

I'm always interested in hearing about the antennas people use to get on
160.  I keep saying I should do an article just on THAT.  Send me enough
interesting stuff on your crazy antennas and ... who knows!

Thanks in advance.  See you on the air in a bit.

73 - Mark N5OT