Re: Topband: ARRL 160 busted spot

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ARRL 160 busted spot
From: John Pescatore via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 14:52:51 +0000 (UTC)
I mostly ran in my short time in the ARRL 160, but on a Sunday am quick ALT A
trip down the Available Mult Q Window I did hit a busted spot for I think K1LZ.
 Spot volume isn't that high in the ARRL 160 compared to the bigger all bands
tests.
I have the NOT SKIMBUSTED filters running most of the time which eliminates
most RBN busted spots, but in CQ WW CW I didn't realize the filter status had
been reset, so did see a higher number of busted skimmer spots. Several of them
were the bigger stations that most everyone had worked earlier and were pretty
easily recognized as bust candidates.
73 John K3TN

ARRL 160