Topband: Maybe there's hope

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Maybe there's hope
From: David Raymond <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 00:39:34 -0600
Greetings topbanders:

I got on TB this evening about 0415Z and found EU's beacon, OK1CF, CQing with a moderately good signal.  After completing the QSO I decided to put out a few CQs a short while later.  I was quite surprised to have a nearly continuous string of EU stations call in.  A few took some effort to dig out and a couple I missed but most were Q5.  QSOs in the log include:  OK1CF, F5IN, LY7M, KP4AA, RC3FL, OZ4MM, KH6LC, IK0XEZ, EA1I, OH1XX, DL6BBT, HB9IJC, ON7PQ, F5PLC, and SP3HLM.  The run ended around 0615. . . quite a contrast to the miserable conditions we've been experiencing.  See you all in the Stew!

73 and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all. . . Dave, W0FLS in Iowa