Re: Topband: RFI tripping GFI breaker on 160m

To: john@kk9a.com
Subject: Re: Topband: RFI tripping GFI breaker on 160m
From: Dave Cuthbert <telegrapher9@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 04:00:11 -1000
Are the offending GFCI circuit breakers Eaton brand? They are known to trip
from HF transmissions and it is reported that Eaton will supply "HAM"
circuit breakers at no cost. I can post  Eaton contact info. Some people
have simply replaced the offending GFCI with standard circuit breakers.

73, Dave KH6AQ