Re: Topband: Comparing antennas was: Re: 160m loaded tower

To: Don Moman VE6JY <ve6jy.1@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Comparing antennas was: Re: 160m loaded tower
From: VE6WZ_Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 14:52:33 -0700
Further to Don and Steve’s comment about using an on-line KIWI WEBSDR to check
your signal, I just uploaded a video I had made that shows how this works.

This is a short 4 min Video, but shows how easy it is to see any changes using
the S-meter extension.
In this video I am showing the directivity of my 9 Circle RX array:

https://youtu.be/GzW8Ji49Kt4 <https://youtu.be/GzW8Ji49Kt4>

73, de steve, ve6wz