Re: Topband: CQ WW 160

To: Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Topband: CQ WW 160
From: Dave Cuthbert <telegrapher9@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 12:59:08 -1000
NH6V and I had another successful near-ocean ground plane portable
operation on a cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Local RFI was
non-existent and all we had we a little bit of generator ignition noise
making it thru the EMI filter. S3 in a 3 kHz bandwidth using the 1/4
wavelength sloping vertical wire. We put in 24 hours with the first
contacts of each day made at 1630 HST. Thanks for all the Qs.

   Dave KH6AQ