Concrete

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Concrete
From: TELLAM@mccarthy.ca (Tim S. Ellam)
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 1996 11:24:06 -0400
WOW

Thanks for all the comments! It appears the majority favour using the barrow
technique and
enlist several of your friends(bribed by beer) to relay the concrete to the
hole. Since Hockey
season is still on and given the amount of Molson's my buddies are likely to
consume I
contacted a small outfit who will use three men with barrows to complete the
task for
$150(CDN Funds!) .

Someone also suggested renting a motorized barrow. I checked and they can be
rented
locally for $45 an hour so that could be a nother option. Another suggestion
was to use a
bobcat to relay the cement. That would run about $75 an hour. In any event,
this works out
much cheaper then using a snorkel or a pump!

Thanks for the comments!

Tim VE6SH