Torque arms necessary?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Torque arms necessary?
From: garyk9gs@solaria.sol.net (Gary Schwartz)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 1996 23:46:35 -0500 (CDT)
On Sun, 9 Jun 1996, Kris Mraz AA5UO wrote:

While we're on the subject.....

> Understand about guy assemblies. I will be using them. However, Rohn sells
> the torque arms separately. Locally they're about $100 a set of three. In the
> Rohn catalog (the short, ham version) torque arms aren't listed in the bill of
> materials for the various tower examples.

Anyone have ONE (1) torque arm for Rohn 45 that they'd like to part with
or have sitting in the tower parts pile?  I'm talking about the tube that
is welded to the flat piece of bar stock, not the whole clamping assembly.

As far as I am aware, they can't be bought individually.  I've thought
about having one fabricated but the galvanizing is a pain.

73,
Gary K9GS
 /   FP/K9GS, TO5M   |Society of Midwest Contesters |____________________
(                    |   garyk9gs@solaria.sol.net   |Secretary/Treasurer/