Tower and antenna info please

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Tower and antenna info please
From: K8MBH@aol.com (K8MBH@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 1996 07:29:30 -0400
Hello,

I am in the planning stages for a new tower and antennas and would like any
comments pro/con for the following installation.

      HDX-555 US Tower  (55' self supporting crankup)
      CM-20 Cromolly (20 foot mast)
      Yaesu G-2800 SDX rotator
       Force 12  EF-420/240 @ 1' above tower
       Cushcraft ASL2010 or Force 12  4BA @ 11'
       Small (10 element) 144 and 432 MHz yagis near the top
       Cushcraft AR270B 144/432 dual band vertical on the top

Total wind load @ approx 22.4 square feet and weight about 268 lbs (including
mast).

I'VE BEEN WAITING ON THIS FOR 38 YEARS!!!

I would appreciate your comments.  I would like to hear specific comments on
the Force 12 and Cushcraft log periodic antennas.  Please respond direct to:

          k8mbh@aol.com

Thanks in advance.

73's es DX,
Dave in West Virginia