Wanted Cable Locater

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Wanted Cable Locater
From: JimW9WU@aol.com (JimW9WU@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 14:49:58 -0400

<< Jim:
 I called JULIE and they informed me they would only locate public utility
 installed cables. I have power running several places in the yard, to a
 pool, storage shed, etc. They will not find those for me.  Any suggestions
 would be appreciated.

 73 de Jim, W9NNE

Well, the old six-pack of beer or a ten spot might work, especially if you
have
some buried telephone or power cables to the house. It never hurts to ask
the guy when he shows up for a favor.  73, Jim W9WU