Heights Towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Heights Towers
From: jwatson@unix.cde.com (John Watson)
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 21:31:47 -0700
I had 7 responses to my request for information about heights towers.
Many thanks to all that responded to my query.
For those who may be interested in their towers, their phone numbers are
as follows: 1-800-745-1780 leave a msg, they will call back,
            1-313-692-6711 regular number.
Owner: Drake Dimitry, who takes all calls etc.
For those who have their towers and need parts or want to upgrade,their
tower, or hardware, they have those parts you may need!
And NO I have no conection with this company in any way.

                          DE KC4TBH
    John Watson         E-Mail Address's:  jwatson@unix.cde.com
      KC4TBH
   11113 Camp St.
    Leesburg, Fl.
   34788-4350          DX...DX...DX... Any Questions