CONCRETE BASE FOR MY TOWER

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: CONCRETE BASE FOR MY TOWER
From: csilver@riosoft.softex.br (Carlos Augusto S. Pereira)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 19:39:51 -0300
I have a short self-supported tower (8meters) and I will raise my Mosley TA-33
(3 el Yagi). Which size should I build my base tower? I am thinking about (70cm
x 70 cm) with 50 cm down to the ground level.

Do you think it is OK? I don't live in a very windy place.

73,

Carlos - PY1CAS

ps. I thought the handbook and the antenna book very limited in this subject.
ps. The antenna (including tower plus pipe) will be at 10.5 meters over the
ground.