HAM IV & Rohn 25

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: HAM IV & Rohn 25
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 1996 18:37:02 -0400

<< It's just a faint memory, but "once upon a time" I think I was tolod that
there were two (2) versions of Rohn ("pipe") top section, one with and one
without spacing to allow a HAM IV (or HAM M) to slip in and onto the rotor
plate. The TailTwister wonuld NOT fit either one.  >>

Hi, Joe --

     Actually Rohn makes 5 tapered top sections: 25AG1 thru 5.  They have
different sized pipes on  them as well a couple of different section heights.
 There are a couple that have very short legs but with the ability to locate
the AS25G accessory/rotator shelf anywhere in a 25G tower, rotator location
and installation using any of the tapered top sections shouldn't be a
problem.

73 and tnx for your comments,  Steve  K7LXC