Source(s) for Rohn in NW USA?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Source(s) for Rohn in NW USA?
From: jcullum@micron.com (James Cullum)
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 96 16:23:14 MDT
Steve Zettel wrote:
>I have the need to buy at least eight more Rohn 45G sections, guy
>attachment points, a reel of EHS, etc etc to finish my tower project
>before the snows begin here in NW Montana. Does anyone know of a
>source or sources of Rohn tower components and/or general tower
>materials (insulators, EHS, "big grips", etc) in the NW?
> snip

Steve,

give Northwest Communications Distributors a call.  They are located
in Boise, ID.  I have not bought from them personally, but they claim
to carry the full Rohn line.  They just recently delivered some sections
of Rohn 45 for a tower here at work. Their number is 1-800-333-7409,
ask for Patty or Rick.  I hope this helps!

Jim... AB7CZ  jcullum@micron.com  http://netnow.micron.net/~jcullum