T2X repair, TNX!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: T2X repair, TNX!
From: jfeustle@UOFT02.UTOLEDO.EDU (Joseph A. Feustle, Jr.)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 19:20:25 -0400
Wow, thanks for all the replies and advice. Given the age of the unit, and
the number of messages suggesting a thorough going over, I've decided to
let C.A.T. S. take care of this one. He's about 45 minutes south of me, so
I can drive down and hand deliver it.

What finally pushed me in this direction, beside the detailed comments from
others who experienced similar problems but in warmer winter areas, was the
fact that I am having this much difficulty when turning only a KT34A, which
should hardly tax the T2X. Better now than in February....

73,
Joe Feustle, N8AAT