Tower Installation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Tower Installation
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 1996 11:59:58 -0400

>I want to install a tower 30-40 feet of Rohn 25 on a city lot. I
>intend to use a Hazer to avoid having to climb etc. I don't intend to
>use anything more than a tribander and perhaps something for 2 meters.
>Where do I start to do my planning and is there a dealer in the NYC
>area?

Hi, Don --

     The first step is to find out what county you're in so that you can find
out what TIA wind zone you're in.  Next is to get the Rohn catalog
(309-697-4400).  Check with your  local hams and retailers to find a Rohn
dealer.

      BTW, I've written a guide, "The Ten Most Common Tower Building
Mistakes".  An SASE to Tower Tech, Box 572, Woodinville, WA, 98072, will get
you a copy.

73 and good luck,  Steve  K7LXC