WANTED: Self Supporting Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: WANTED: Self Supporting Tower
From: neader@QTH.com (Scott Neader)
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 22:17:54 -0500
K7LXC writes:
>I don't have a problem with anyone who has something for sale that
>would be of interest to the inhabitants of TowerTalk. Feel free to post a
>notice, no one will get upset.  Or send a post if you're looking for
>something. Someone on here probably knows where you can get it.

Well... alrighty then!!

I am still in the market for a used self-supporting tower, somewhere here
in the Midwest.  I'm looking to go up around 70ft and have a pretty decent
sized tribander up there (and maybe 402-cd).  All leads appreciated!

- Scott KA9FOX

INTERNET SOLUTIONS - Affordable web page design and storage
Scott Neader (608)788-1234 / FAX (608)787-0100 / neader@QTH.com
Internet Solutions web: http://QTH.com/is   Ham web: http://QTH.com