Cement curing time....

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Cement curing time....
From: BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com (BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 21:47:07 -0400
Hopefully your concrete will never cure....

The ideal concrete will take forever to cure...as in the slower it cures the
better, this is why you try and keep it wet on top for a while, this is why
you see additives to make the concrete "wetter"....I think your querry is
really "how long before I can climb/extend it" !!!  That I cannot answer but
I ber if you pour it on one weekend and come back a week later on the next
weekend you will be a-ok......'LXC what do you say?

? - the ham formerly known as k1zx