Gin pole recommendations

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Gin pole recommendations
From: AssaraR@utrc.utc.com (Assarabowski, Richard)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 15:52:00 -0400 (EDT)
K1TO and I purchased a Rohn gin pole about 10 years ago in a joint ownership
agreement.  Now that he's gone off to Florida, one of us (me!) needs to
purchase a replacement gin pole.

Anyone have any experiences and recommendations for a gin pole?  Rohn gets
big bucks for theirs, can anyone recommend some of the others on the market?
 How do they compare with Rohn as far as price and quality is concerned?
 Rugged enough for Rohn 45/55?  Any great deals on a Rohn gin pole?

                    -- Rich K1CC
                    -- assarar@utrc.utc.com