Tape

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Tape
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 1996 06:16:34 -0700
Typically, the cognoscenti recommend using Scotch 88 or other, more exotic
products to seal coax connections.  The other day, I was talking with the
people at the local electrical supply about tape, and asked them if they had
any 88.  They said that they don't carry it any more because it has been
effectively superseded by Scotch Super 33+. Lo and behold, the Super 33+
seems to be the baseline Scotch product at my local huge hardware store, and
the price is sure right.

Does anyone know (rather than opine) whether the Super 33+ is in fact bigger
and better, and close enough to 88 to use with confidence?

73, Pete Smith N4ZR
n4zr@contesting.com
... and not changing!