Tower jack info requested

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Tower jack info requested
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 1996 14:00:21 -0500
Greetings --

    I'm researching information on a tower jack tool.  This is a similar
(identical?) device to the one being currently sold as the Tower*Jack for
Rohn tower work; it pries sections apart as well as pulling them together
during assembly.  It's two pieces of steel with notches in them that hinge on
a nut and bolt to provide the mechanical help.

   Anyway, I understand that a K3 was selling these devices at Dayton in 1985
and was also giving away the plans.  Could someone provide me with specific
information on who he was, the plans, etc.?  Does anyone have a copy of the
plans?  I also understand that there is a guy in Oklahoma that makes a
version as well; any information on this person?  Has anyone else made this
device?

    Any information is appreciated.  Thanks in advance for your help.

73,  Steve  K7LXC