Source for rotor disconnect plugs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Source for rotor disconnect plugs
From: nx1g@top.monad.net (Craig Clark)
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 07:55:25 -0600
At 10:06 PM 11/11/96 +0000, you wrote:
>I am looking for a source for disconnect plugs for a rotor cable and
>for a switch box cable. I need to handle 8 wires in the switch box.
>
>I see the Wireman carries a product called Powerpole that can be
>configured for up to 8 wires. I have not yet looked in the auto
>stores for "trailer light" type connectors.
>
>Any recommendations from those who have tried a connector type?

My disconnects are inside. I used Cinch-Jones connectors I have had in my
junk box for years. They come in all numbers of connections. I color code
them too to keep from misconnecting cables.  If you want water proof
military surplus or marine service (VERY expensive) will work too.

73 Craig

                        Craig Clark
                     soon to be ex-NX1G
        send me e-mail and I'll put you on our mailing list
                        Radio Bookstore
        Books for Amateur Radio, SWL and CB Radio Operators
                        (603) 899 6957
                        (603) 899 6826 fax
                        PO Box 209
                        Rindge, NH 03461