NOALOX

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: NOALOX
From: n3rr@erols.com (Bill Hider)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 05:56:02 -0800
Rod, I've been using NOALOX for 10 years on several beams and for a

couple years on 6 Yagis, ground wires/rods, tower ground kit

connections, copper/aluminum interfaces, etc etc, without problems.

In fact, NOALOX is provided with their parts kits by HiGain, Andrew and

others.

Both the 1993 and 1994 ARRL Handbook, page 33-5 (both editions),

recommend NOALOX (as well as Penetrox and Dow Corning Molykote 41).

Please provide a reference for your comments that NOALOX is not suitable

for aluminum/aluminum interfaces and causes the results you have stated.

Many of us have been using this product for many years, relying on the

references above, as well as anecdotal evidence provided by others and

have never been told of the problems you mention.  I will not change my

practices based upon one Internet email comment.  Please provide the

references for you hypothesis.

Bill, N3RR