Davis RF correction

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Davis RF correction
From: john.lash@yale.edu (John Lash)
Date: 3 Dec 1996 11:03:31 -0500
                      Subject:                              Time:  10:58
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
  OFFICE MEMO         Davis RF correction                   Date:  12/3/96

Before everyone starts correcting me, please allow me correct myself.  I've just
found out from NJ2L that Davis RF is still in business.  He says they have an ad
in December QST.   That's good to know.  Anybody who hasn't tried their dacron
rope or braided copper wire should really check it out!!  Now if only all my
QST's were at my home in CT rather than at my station in ENY....

While I'm mentioning QST, if anybody out there in radio land happens to know
which issue of QST it was that gave a schematic for a circuit to cure the
problem of me turning on and off my neighbor's touch lamp with every dit and
dah, please let me know.  Thanks!

John
W2EQ