Great Circle Bearing map software

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Great Circle Bearing map software
From: bcotter@service1.uky.edu (Bill Cotter)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 08:37:06 -0500
Hey gang,

I am in the process of locating/installing a 40m 4sqr and am looking for
software for creating a Great Circle Bearing map of planet earth centered on
my QTH lat/long. Over the years there have been many ads for services to
print one such custom map for an individual, but I have been unable to
locate a source for the software. I have found many programs to create the
bearing tables (ie: country, heading, distance, etc.), but none to create
the map. Has anyone seen such shareware, freeware, buyware, anyware?

Thanks,

Bill, N4ALG

| Bill Cotter, N4ALG           e-mail: bcotter@pop.uky.edu |
| 173 Carolyn Lane               Home: (606) 887-5563,2402 |
| Nicholasville, KY 40536-9340   Work: (606) 323-6474      |