TOWER FINALLY GOING UP

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: TOWER FINALLY GOING UP
From: rthorne@ibm.net (Richard Thorne - WB5M)
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 1997 17:41:05 -0800
Well, I finally found the time to start getting my tower up:

Today I was able to mount the base plate and 3 guy anchor plates to the
concrete roof of my office building today.  I also got 20' of 25g up.
Now all I need is a gin pole to get the other 4 sections up.

The anchor bolts in the concrete worked great.  Drill the hole, insert
the anchor bolt, hit it with a hammer and tighten it up, simple.  Each
bolt is rated to hold over 3000 lbs and I used 4 for each plate.  That
should do it.

Now to finish it and get the antenna up before the NA QSO party.