Reprints available

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Reprints available
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 11:44:09 -0500 (EST)
TowerTalkians --

     Periodically I mention that I have reprints on several topics available
and, judging from the response, there is a continuing desire for information.
 The first reprint is FREE for an SASE.  Each additional reprint is $1.00 to
cover costs.

     The reprints available are:

      "The Ten Most Common Tower Building Mistakes"
      "Building A One Tower Station"
      "Grounding" for amateurs
      Up The Tower - Number 1& 2  These are reprints of my column in CQ
Contest magazine.  Number 1 covers safety equipment while Number 2 is a
3-part series on rotators.
      "ARP Ranks the Top Ten Tribanders in Five Distinct Categories"  This is
a copy of an article from the 80's that looks at tribanders from the A3 to
the TH7DX and KT34XA.

       The SASE goes to TOWER TECH, Box 572, Woodinville, WA, 98072.

73,  Steve  K7LXC