[TowerTalk] Tri-ex tower / create rotator

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tri-ex tower / create rotator
From: kq0b@sprintmail.com (MICHAEL W. ELLIOTT)
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 1997 12:10:51 -0800
I am ordering a tri-ex 70 foot  model LM 470D tower.

Does anyone have such a tower that has a Create Rotator in it and
what rotator plate fits in the top section???  Tri-Ex has two rotator
plates;  one that fits a Ham IV and one that fits a Tailtwister.

Need to know which plate to order that would be correct for the
Create RC5 rotator  --

Also anyone having this tower please let me know of anything special
you did to install it.  Expect to dig hole 4 x 5 x 8; a little overkill
but think it is worth it.

Please respond directly to my email address and not on reflector.

Thanks
Mike Elliott
KQ0B