[TowerTalk] Re: Cheap hard line and other stuff

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Cheap hard line and other stuff
From: jfeustle@uoft02.utoledo.edu (jfeustle)
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 10:32:35 -0500 (EST)
No need to go tracking off to Fort Dicks. If you carefully search through
the packing material that comes with a 91B amplifier, you may find a cupon
good for amateur radio related goodies that have become available due to the
demise of the former Soviet Union. Fill in the appropriate information and
mail the cupon to Box 88, Moscow. We here at the Big Bolt Contest Club were
rewarded with a used T-72, some depleted uranium, lots of hard line, and
other goodies. The only person to complain was our UPS driver, who had to
make several trips to deliver the T-72. We've modifed it to operate as a
large antenna rotator. When we're not contesting, we plink at it with the
depleted uranium. Particuarly popular among Big Bolt Club members were the
cordite scratch and snif patches, damn near as much fun as a snoot full of
helium in an SSB contest.

Remember, look closely, and you'll no longer have to tackle today's problems
with yesterday's technology.

For the Big Bolt Group,

Joe Feustle, N8JF
Joseph A. Feustle, Jr.