[TowerTalk] RE-Silicone Dieletric Grease

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE-Silicone Dieletric Grease
From: jnyeager@southern.edu (Jeffrey Yeager)
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 20:26:50 -0500 (EST)
Dielectric compound "grease" is avalible from any large autoparts store
that carries "Standard" ignition brand products.  The part number
is SL-4 or SL-3.  Plan on having to order it.  List price for part #SL-4
is $15.53 11oz tube,  SL-3 is a 5cc tube and comes in a back of 10 tubes,
lists for $14.20 a pack of 10.

I anyone has trouble getting the stuff let me know.   I know I can get SL-4.

73 Jeff KQ4HC
jnyeager@southern.edu