[TowerTalk] Antenna switching ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna switching ?
From: crb@nanoteq.com (Chris R. Burger)
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 09:44:02 +200
>>How about a thread about antenna switching at the big contest
>> stations,
>Here at K0HPS we use a separate antenna farm for each radio.
There was a brilliant switching scheme in NCJ around 18 months ago,
by Tony Brock-Fisher K1KP (active on this Reflector).

It offers the ability to connect any antenna to either radio, without
the risk of connecting both radios together.  You can also define
other lock-outs (e.g. known interaction problems) so that one radio's
use of a particular antenna may make several antennas unavailable to
the other radio.

Check it out; it's pretty good.

Chris R. Burger
ZS6EZ