[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain U-bolt sources

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain U-bolt sources
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 10:32:37 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-04-01 10:23:33 EST, rhealy@mdsroc.com (Rus Healy)
writes:

> I need to get ahold of some replacement U bolts for my Tailtwister and
Ham-IV
(
> I haven't called Hy-Gain yet to see what they sell 'em for.)

Hi, Rus --

      The Hy-Gain U-bolts are unique enough (size-wise and stainless steel)
that I think you'd have to be a pretty good detective to even find them.  My
suggestion is to call Linda 402-465-7021 at the factory; she'll zip them
right out to you.

      Don't forget to use some anti-seize on the threads and bolts when you
install them.  The Ham IV U-bolts are particularly easy to gall.  Then you'll
need MORE replacements.

73,  Steve   K7LXC