[TowerTalk] Shunt Feed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Shunt Feed
From: grhosler1@mmm.com (grhosler1@mmm.com)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 18:58:09 -0600
I am trying to locate a copy of an article that was written by John True (W4OQ)
and appeared in the May 1975 issue of Ham Radio.  The article delt with shunt
feeding towers for low band operation.  I had the magazine at one time but
unfortunately donated it (and a large number of other magazines) to a club.
The magazine appears to have found a new home and I find myself in the position
of requesting someone to dig through the musty old issues.  If someone out
there has this issue, I would be happy to pay for any copy and postage costs.
If you can help, a direct E-Mail response would be greatly appreciated.

grhosler1@mmm.com

73 & Thanks de KN0Z Gary