[TowerTalk] Aluminum Hardline w/o jacket

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Aluminum Hardline w/o jacket
From: jay@dunestar.com (Jay Terleski)
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 08:24:01 -0500
Heres on for the experts here,

I am intending to use some AL 1/2 inch hardline.  The problem is that it
doesn't have a jacket.  Just bare Al.  I suspect that it would be bad
form to thread this up the tower against the galvanized steel.  What
solutions have any of you found to work around this problem.

Jay, WX0B
 |                     |  Jay Terleski                                 |
 |         /\          |  Director Sales, Central Region               |
 |  /\ /  \   \        |  Summit Design, Inc.      Phn:(972) 203 2008  |
 | /  \    \   \       |  350 Gloria Rd.           FAX:(972) 203 8811  |
 | SUMMIT DESIGN-TSSI  |  Sunnyvale, TX 75182      Email:jayt@sd.com   |